Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (usbflash24.com | CSM Production, Vorgartenstr. 129-143, 1020 Wien) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We can decline refunding until we receive back the sold goods or you provide us with proof of having sent the items back to us – depending on which happens earlier. You must send back the goods immediately but not later than 14 days starting with the day on which you notified us about the cancellation of the contract. The period of notice is kept if you dispatch the items before the 14 days are over. You shall cover the costs of resending the goods back to us. You have to cover the loss of value of the goods yourself only if the loss of value was caused by your unnecesary manipulating the goods for purposes other than checking the type, features and functionalities of the goods.
Excluding the right of withdrawal
You can not exercise your right of withdrawal:
- for the delivery of the goods that are not off the shelf products and for their production an individual selection or decision was made by the client or the product was produced for the personal needs of the customer,
- for the delivery of goods that can quickly go stale or whose expiry date is already over,
- for the delivery of sealed goods which due to reasons of health protection or hygene can not be sent back in case the seal was removed,
- for delivery of goods which after their delivery due to their nature were unseparably mixed with other goods,
- for the delivery of alcoholic drinks whose price was agreed upon when closing the contract but which were delivered to the client not earlier than 30 days after closing the contract and whose price is subject to fluctuations on the market upon which the seller has no influence at all,
- for the delivery of sound and video recordings in a sealed package if the seal was removed after the delivery
- for the delivery of newspapers or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
You can download the Cancellation Form form using the following link: Cancellation Form